Keeping assets safe is what Mulligan Security does best, but our promise of safety is not limited to high-rise buildings or corporate headquarters. Our Executive Protection services ensure the safety and well-being of VIPs or other individuals who may be exposed to elevated personal risk due to their employment, celebrity status, wealth or associations.
Mulligan assists clients in the development and management of Executive Protection programs by utilizing best practices and methodologies employed by the U.S. Government Agencies responsible for protecting dignitaries and heads of state.
Unfortunately, the world is not always a safe place. We partner with our clients to analyze the risk, to determine the benefits and liabilities of any circumstance, and to better assess how our services may be leveraged. Whether you are living in or visiting the tri-state area, we know you demand a level of professionalism and confidentiality that only comes from having local relationships and knowledge.
Peace of mind while complementing your personal and business lifestyle
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Strategic security consultation services.
- Close personal protection and perimeter protection
- Executive security ground and air transportation programs.
- Protective intelligence
- Executive level daily, weekly, and monthly briefings
- Risk assessment and management
- Travel logistics, focusing on business or leisure continuity, transportation services, liaison, medical resources, insurance, and extraction security services
- Residential, business, and personal security systems.
- Background investigation
- Primary residence, secondary residence, and vacation property security assessments
- Executive and family member risk analysis
- Physical and technical security measures
- Special event and security management services
- Emergency preparedness
- Mail screening
- Workplace violence investigation
- Independent executive security assessment to establish compliance with Title 26, Code of Federal Regulations Section 1.132-5 for writing off security program costs as a business expense
- Protection for immediate and/or extended family members and their staff against kidnapping, extortion, and other threats